Our team values the contributions made by the public, and wherever possible have adopted their comments to help shape the development plans.
The consultation process has been varied in approach, with specific activities relating to the Land North of Grant Road (LNGR) sites, as well as the wider masterplanning exercise for the whole Winstanley & York Road Estate regeneration.
Our aims for the consultation events we hold are:
- to be inclusive, accessible and engaging
- to raise awareness of the regeneration
- to enable local residents to speak to developers and design team and to inform our proposals
- to show residents how the project is evolving and to see how their views have been included and, if not, why we have been unable to do so
During each of the stages of consultation we have included a range of different activities in order to engage all sections of the community in the development of our designs for the Winstanley & York Road estate regeneration.
The consultation methods that we have used are set out below:
- Public exhibitions/displays
- Design Workshops
- Design Review Panels
- Meetings with selected stakeholders and key interest groups
- Key interest groups
- Website/Email Correspondence
- Communication materials
- 1.2.1 sessions with exisiting tenants on their aspirations for their housing and wider neighbourhood
A summary of the consultation which has taken place through the masterplanning process to delivery of the planning application is available here
Get in touch
If you would like to get involved, please get call us on 020 8871 6802 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org